Thursday, December 29, 2011

My journey in to Photography

I have always been interested in photography, my dream was to own a “good” camera. I had the normal cameras some of them better then the rest but newer a SLR.
With today’s technology it made it easier to own my first entry level SLR. With lost of time spent to save I finally had the money not only to get the camera but some flash lights and backdrop to start my own studio on the side.
No doughty I am still a novelist in the field of photography, but enjoying every moment learning, reading up and trying out new shots.
I would like to share some of the pictures I have taken. Feel free to comment and make suggestions. 

The fist few picture are of a park near where I stay:
The change of session really inspires me the greens turning in to the browns, reads and yellows.



Leaving the trees bear and fragile against the winter could.

No comments:

Post a Comment