Monday, April 22, 2013

Sloan Pedro - The Worrior

 Poem: I Am a Warrior
Written by Sickle Cell Warrior on 10 May 2011

I AM A WARRIOR
(Dedicated to all sickle cell warriors)
 By Nana Kofi Acheamfour and Kerry Lewis

I AM A WARRIOR
.
The road to success may be rough,
But I will never fall.
For every situation, I WILL stand tall.
Crisis and disappointment will not discourage me,
at all.
I AM A WARRIOR.
I may stumble along the way,
But in myself I shall always believe,
I will not let the pain and fatigue
Stand in the way of all that I can achieve
I AM A WARRIOR.
The battle chose me,
But it is not Mine.
With my Savior and family beside me
I will continuously shine.

 Today, I may be down and in pain,
But know that tomorrow I shall rise again.
I may sometimes have weaker feet,
but I will never ever retreat.
With courage and determination,
I will reach my destination

Because…… I AM A WARRIOR!










No comments:

Post a Comment